- Hot glue
1. Cut cardboard to fit frame.
2. Cut fabric to be 2” larger than cardboard on all sides.
3. Lay cardboard on top of wrong side of fabric and fold edges of fabric up around cardboard. Hold in place with hot glue.
4. Secure covered cardboard in frame using hot glue.
1. Cut a 4” square of cardboard and cut a small slit on each side near the top.
2. Cut a 5” piece of yarn and secure each in on slits.
3. Wrap yarn 30 times around non-slit sides of cardboard square.
4. Take 5” piece of yarn out of slots, pull up and gather tightly around top of wrapped yarn and tie in knot.
5. Cut opposite end of wrapped yard with scissors, releasing it from cardboard.
6. Gather loose ends of yarn together and tie another piece of 5” yarn about an inch below top tie to create a tassel.
7. Repeat, creating 10 tassels
5. Attach twig vertically at bottom of board using hot glue.
6. Covering twig slightly, glue 4 tassels to create bottom of tree.
7. Above these tassels, but still overlapping, glue 3 tassels.
8. Above these, glue 2 tassels.
9. Glue a single tassel at top.