Ken Wingard takes some of his kids' toys to transform an old lamp into a new stylish one.
- Table Lamp with base
- Assorted plastic or metal toys
- Spray Paint
- Glue Gun
- Masking or painter’s tape
At Home With Our Family - Ken Wingard DIY Recycled Toy Lamp - Home & Family
- Remove lampshade and bulb
- Use masking tape to cover socket shell and cord
- Assemble toys around base of lamp using largest toys first
- Secure each toy with hot glue
- Let dry
- Spray paint entire lamp with toys glued in place in well ventilated area
- Let dry and reassemble lamp shade and bulb
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>