Use fabric around your home to create a beautiful tree.
- Wood tag
- Star cutout
- Glue stick
- 5” flowerpot
- Glue gun
At Home With Our Family - Ken Wingard Christmas Tree Decor - Home & Family
1. Cut fabric into strips 1” to 2” wide in varying lengths from 4” to 12”. You’ll need about 12 to 14.
2. Cut branch to 12” tall.
3. Tie fabric to branch from smallest to largest leaving about 4” at the bottom
4. Apply glue to the cutout star and edges of the wood tag.
5. Sprinkle glitter over glue.
6. Attach buttons and tag and star to tree using hot glue.
7. Position branch in flowerpot and pour pebbles into secure branch.
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>