Use fabric around your home to create a beautiful tree.
Ken's Christmas Tree Decor
Decor, Holiday Decor
Christmas , Seasonal
- Wood tag
- Star cutout
- Glue stick
- 5” flowerpot
- Glue gun
- Cut fabric into strips 1” to 2” wide in varying lengths from 4” to 12”. You’ll need about 12 to 14.
- Cut branch to 12” tall.
- Tie fabric to branch from smallest to largest leaving about 4” at the bottom
- Apply glue to the cutout star and edges of the wood tag.
- Sprinkle glitter over glue.
- Attach buttons and tag and star to tree using hot glue.
- Position branch in flowerpot and pour pebbles into secure branch.