Orly Shani shares how to make beautiful pillows with hidden messages.
- 1 yard of reversible sequin fabric
- Fabric paint in 2 colors
- Paint brush
- Paper to create heart pattern
At Home with Our Family - Hidden Message Pillow - Home & Family
- Measure your pillow Insert and Cut your fabric to that measurement.
- Fold fabric in half and sew side seams shut.
- Place pillow inside and sew closed the opening.
- Place you heart stencil on the pillow and paint an outline.
- Fill in the heart with paint.
- Be sure to paint in feather like, downward strokes so that the paint does not go to the other side of the sequin.
- Apply a second coat for more saturated color.
- Once that’s dry paint on your word, following the same technique