- Jumbo snap hair clips
- Teardrop or trapezoid crystals
1. Plan out your design first by laying the crystals on the hair clip as accurately as possible.
2. Depending on the clip it may be best to open the clip to get a flatter surface. This should just give you an idea of how many you will need and how you should angle them.
3. Remove the crystals and apply glue to the hair clip.
4. Lay each crystal on.
5. You will have a minute or so to adjust them before the glue starts to set.
6. Lay them as flat as possible so they can cure for 24 hours without moving.