Ali Fedotowsky-Manno and her daughter Molly make 3D letters and butterflies using a hot glue gun.
- Parchment paper (tape to tape it down if needed)
- A hot glue gun and glue
- A template for what you want to make
At Home With Our Family - 3D Hot Glue Letters & Art - Home & Family
- You want to start by first deciding what you want to make. If you’re making letters you can draw them by hand easily or use a template. If you are going to use a template, I definitely recommend finding one with letters that are 2 inches or larger. I attempted this with smaller letters, and it was much harder to do.
- Take a piece of parchment paper and lay it over your template. Use tape to tape it down if it’s shifting out of place.
- Use the crayons to color on top of the parchment paper over each letter. Or whatever design you are making.
- Then take your hot glue gun and fill in each letter or design.
- Let each litter dry or design. This should happen fairly quickly. And then peel them off the parchment paper.
- And a simple as that you have 3D letters and art!