- Vitamin C powder - ¼ teaspoon
- Distilled water - 6 teaspoons
- Aloe vera - 1 teaspoon
- Measure out ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Sterilize a opaque dropper bottle in boiling water.
- Use a funnel to pour ingredients into bottle.
- Fill dropper and dispense into clean hands.
- Rub together and massage onto clean face and neck.
Make this solution weekly for optimal freshness. Sophie suggests that if you have any Vitamin C products that are over 6 months old to dispose of them, as the potency has broken down and the items are most likely no good anymore.
Purchase Vitamin C Powder at www.makingcosmetics.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.