Another way to light up your yard with this DIY!
Alternative Outdoor Christmas Lights
Outdoor Decor, Christmas Decor
- 4ft round wood disk (¾in thick)
- 4 inch round wood disk (¾in)
- 6ft galvanized pipe (½ – ¾in diameter)
- Nails and screws
- 2, galvanized flanges
- 4 boxes of Christmas lights (100 per box)
- Black paint
- Position the tree/pole where you want it
- Drill holes and nail spikes into ground or place black sprayed cinder blocks on base to keep in position
- Unravel Christmas lights
- String from top to bottom, hooking around nails
Some tips on the Christmas Lights Do's & Don'ts!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page