Ken Wingard is taking Holiday advent calendars to the next level.
Ken Wingard DIY Advent Calendar - Home & Family
- Wooden boxes and houses
- Wooden numbers
- Colorful craft paper
- Paint pens
- Bottle brush trees
- Animal figurines
- Small gift boxes
- Brown craft paper
- Scotch tape
- Acrylic paint
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Arrange the craft boxes and houses until you like the composition. Secure together with hot glue.
- Paint if desired. Allow to dry.
- Glue the numbers in place. You can glue directly onto the boxes, create paper scrolls out of the craft paper to place them on or even save some to put on the wrapped giftboxes themselves. Draw a border around the edge of the craft paper with a paint pen if desired, allow to dry. PRO TIP: Roll the ends of the scroll around a marker or pencil to curl.
- Arrange the bottle brush trees, once you like the placement glue to secure.
- Place treats into the giftboxes, wrap with paper and adorn with twine bows.
- Arrange all the animals and gift boxes, glue the animals in place for extra security if desired.
- Sprinkle fake snow in the floor of each box and enjoy!