#1: PUFFY FACE:
1. Steep 2 black tea bags in hot water & refrigerate.
2. Once it’s been chilled you’re going to dip a cotton round in the tea & just simply pat onto swollen spots on your face
#2: BELLY BLOAT:
1. Soak 4-6 dried seaweed sheets in lukewarm water.
2. Press it onto your stomach, it’ll stick. Just leave it on for about 15 minutes.
3. After the 15 minutes just peel off & you’re good to go!
#3: ANKLE SWELLING:
1. Mix 6 drops of lavender oil & 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Rub onto your palms & place palm on each side of your ankle & move them in long gentle strokes up to your knee.
3. Do this about 10 times per leg.