- 2 packages McCormick Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey giblets (optional)
1. Mix Gravy Mix and flour in large saucepan. Gradually stir in water and turkey drippings with wire whisk until smooth. Stir in chopped turkey giblets, if desired.
2. Stirring frequently, cook on medium-high heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. (Gravy will continue to thicken upon standing.)
3. Flavorful Twist: White Wine & Herb Turkey Gravy: Prepare gravy as directed, reducing water to 2 1/4 cups. Stir 3 tablespoons white wine and 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage into prepared gravy.