Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies give you an all-in-one experience of coffee and chocolate, but that doesn’t mean a cup of coffee won’t go well! Treat yourself to both.
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2/3 cup flours
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons espresso
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugars and butter together.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add salt, baking soda, cinnamon and espresso.
- Slowly mix in flour.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by spoon, forming 1-inch mounds on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake 9-11 minutes, let sit for two minutes and then move to cooling sheet.