- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks) softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifed all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook TIme: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together with a large spoon butter, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add flour and salt, stir until combined. Stir in dried cranberries. Divide dough into quarters.
4. On parchment, shape each portion into 1½″ x 4″ log. Wrap tightly in plastic. Chill 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
5. With a sharp knife, slice dough into ¼-inch-thick rounds. Rotate as you cut to keep it from flattening. Place rounds on parchment-lined baking sheets.
6. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool sheets on wire racks.