- 1 cup caramel popcorn
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2-1 cup of milk, depending on desired thickness
- caramel sauce and additional caramel popcorn for topping
- Funfetti cake
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Vanilla frosting
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cake mix
Directions for Caramel Corn Milkshake
1) Blend caramel popcorn in blender until powdery
2) Add ice cream and milk
3) Blend until smooth
4) Add caramel sauce and additional popcorn for topping
Directions for Birthday Cake Milkshake
1) Put vanilla frosting on the outside of your glass. Roll it up in the sprinkles to get the outside coated with sprinkles. Place in freezer to harden.
2) Blend the ice cream, milk, vanilla, and cake mix in a blender. Take the glass out of the freezer and put the milkshake in the glass. Put more sprinkles inside of the milkshake.
3) Put a slice of funfetti cake on top.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page