Onion Soubise with Harrissa
- 6 medium white onions
- 1⁄2 stick butter
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4t Salt
- 1T Harissa Paste
- 2T EVOO
1. Clean and julienne onions, reserve for later.
2. Get a large flat bottomed pot pre heated to medium heat.
3. Add EVOO to pan and then butter.
4. Add onions and reduce heat to a simmer.
5. Add salt.
6. Simmer onions until all water is gone and they are a silky in texture.
7. Remove onions from heat and mix in harissa, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
8. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page