Directions for Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Spread the shrimp in a single layer on a 17 x 13-inch rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Roast the shrimp for 6-8 minutes, turning once, or until they are opaque and firm. Transfer the shrimp to a shallow dish and refrigerate, partially covered, for at least 3 hours.
4. Serve with spicy cocktail sauce with red onion.
Directions for Cocktail Sauce
1. Combine the ketchup, chili sauce, onion, jalapeno, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and Tabasco, if desired, in a medium bowl.
2. Chill, covered, until ready to use
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page