Tanya Memme's Tips on Picking the Perfect Paint
- Flat Sheens provide a smooth, elegant finish and offer depth and warmth.
- Glossy Sheens brighten rooms – ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Latex Paints resist cracking and have a greater durability.
- Oil Based paints grip well to the surface and can layer over old coats of paint
- Milk Paint is a more organic paint that gives an antique look.
- Chalk Paint is the most durable of the specialty paints. it is ideal for furniture.
- Clay Paint is ideal for indoor, absorbant surfaces and gives a smooth, matte finish. It is a more earthy tone in its natural form