Tanya Memme’s Interactive Christmas Tree
- Foam Board 1-2 sheets
- Spray Adhesive
- Exacto Knife
- Draw the outline of the tree on the back of the foam board. You can tape them together with packing tape if one sheet isn't big enough. With an x-acto knife cut along edges until the tree has been created.
- Spray the adhesive on one side and cover with white felt...making sure the felt is very flat and uniform. Wrap edges around to the back.
- Create the garland on the tree with whatever you want. In my case I used a blue plastic string of beads. (Optional)
- Make the presents and ornaments out of felt, ribbon, or whatever you want to put on the gifts...
- Make a star out of felt or out of sparkly paper and glue felt on the back.
- Make any additional decorations you wish!
- Stick your tree to a flat surface or wall with glue dots and watch the kids have fun!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.