Tanya Memme's DIY Foil Tattoo
- Cut out the tat you want from the sheet.
- Peel off protective cellophane from tat.
- Position with the paper side up/tat side down on your skin (make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of lotions and oils)
- Press wet sponge over tat until paper is fully moistened.
- Carefully Peel off paper.
To Remove: Soak your skin in baby oil, olive oil or coconut oil for one minute then gently scrub off. Repeat as necessary. Apply lotion to moisturize and soothe the skin area.