Tanya Memme's DIY Finger Paint
- Corn Starch
- Over Med heat, combine 3 tbs Sugar, ½ Tsp Salt, ½ Cup Corn Starch, 2 Cups Water.
- Stir until thickened to about the consistency of Greek Yogurt.
- Remove from heat and pour into bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Add ½ Pack of Jell-O for desired color.½ Add 1 tbs Glitter (if desired).½ Allow to cool fully before painting.
- 1 Pack Jell-O
- Glass Bowl with Greek Yogurt (and Greek Yogurt container for show)
Combine the yogurt and Jell-O to make toddler-friendly finger paint that they can play with in their high chairs. And, it's OK if they eat it!