Steps for Cubing an Egg
1) Clean out and empty a milk or juice container, then cut it open and lay it flat.
2) Draw a 1.5 inch square aligned with what would be the top of the container (even though it is now laying flat).
3) Continue drawing squares of the same dimensions in a line until you have a stack of four in a row.
4) At the second square from the top, draw one 1.5 inch square on either side. Now you have the template for a cube box.
5) Cut out this shape, just around the outside. Do not separate the squares from one another.
6) Fold the shape into a cube and tape it together along all seams.
7) Put an egg in a saucepan and cover it with water. Bring it to a boil with the lid on, then remove the lid and continue to boil for 8-10 minutes.
8) Remove the egg from the hot water and wrap it in a kitchen towel.
9) Crack the shell inside the towel, making sure to protect your hands from the hot egg.
10) When the egg is completely peeled, dip it in the hot water for 10 seconds then remove it once more and put it carefully into the cube box you’ve constructed.
11) Tape the box shut and put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
12) Remove the box from the fridge and open it up to find your new square egg!