Hydrating Rose Facial Mist
• 2-ounce sprayer bottle (Amazon or Whole Foods) you may also have one at home that you can re-use • 1 Cup dried rose petals • Glass Jug • 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
You can either buy your rosewater from Whole Foods http://heritagestore.com/rosewater-w-atomizer-8oz-liquid.html or make it as follows:
- Place 1 cup of dried rose petals in a glass jug. Cover with boiling water and steep for 2 hours. Strain through a fine sieve.
- Fill your sprayer ¾ full with rose water and add 1 tsp vegetable glycerin.
- Chill in the fridge (will store for up to 1 month in fridge).
Lavender Hydrating Mist Materials:
• Aloe Vera Juice • 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar • 2 sprigs of lavendar
- Fill your sprayer ¾ full with aloe vera juice. Add 1tsp apple cider vinegar. Add 2 sprigs of lavender.
Cucumber and Aloe Hydrating Mist Materials:
• Tea Bag • Aloe Vera Juica • Cucumber
- Steep a green tea bag for 5 minutes.
- Fill the sprayer up with equal parts of green tea and aloe vera juice. Cut a 3 inch length of cucumber and cut into long matchsticks. Place 2 or 3 of these into the bottle.
- Chill. Will store for up to 1 week in fridge.
Benefits Of Each Ingredient:
• Aloe - Cooling And Hydrating
• Green Tea - Neutralizes Skin • Cucumber - Anti-Inflammatory
Check Sophie out at
SophieUliano.com. Follow Sophie Uliano on Twitter
@SophieUliano, find her on Facebook at
GorgeouslyGreen and check her out on Pintrest: