Pool Noodle Yard Lollipops With Tanya Memme
- Pool Noodles
- White or Colored Duct Tape to compliment your Pool Noodle
- PVC Pipe
- Hot Glue
- Thin Garden Stake
- Cellophane Sheets
- Wrap white or colored duct tape in a diagonal line down the noodle.
- Starting at one end, begin applying a generous line of hot glue down pool noodle.
- Begin rolling the noodle like a cinnamon roll.
- Continue to glue and roll the noodle tight until "lollipop" has been created.
- Stick end down well with hot glue.
- Cut an "X" in the Pool Noodle with scissors.
- Insert PVC pipe into pool noodle.
- Hammer a thin garden stake into ground.
- Put PVC Pipe over the garden stake to secure it to lawn.
- You can wrap a sheet of cellophane around the top to create a "wrapper" for the lollipop if desired and tie off with ribbon.
Make sure you follow Tanya on Twitter @Tanya_Memme.