- 1 teaspoon of virgin unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey
- 2 drops of vanilla
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter for Paleo
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Butter or Sun Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Collagen Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Raw Cacao Powder (optional)
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter (can sub for peanut, cashew or nut alternative spread)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
Directions for Sweet Honey Butter
1) Mix together ingredients and then rub on skin. Wear Body butter for 15-20 minutes and then rinse.
2) This works even better if you exfoliate your skin first
Directions for Porridge
In a jar or container large combine all the ingredients. Whisk until combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 2-3 hours or overnight. Top sliced banana, caco nibs, more peanut butter, or whatever you would like.
Directions for Truffle Bites
Mix all the listed ingredients into a blender. Scoop out a tablespoon and form mini balls with your hands. You can roll these truffle bites in crushed nuts, coconut flakes , raw cacao powder or enjoy as is. Place in freezer for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Directions for Brownies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a small 4x6 or 6x6 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside (a smaller pan yields thicker brownies) Add all your ingredients into a high speed blender or blend by hand. You can also use a food processor. Immerse until just blended (if you overdo it, it will take significantly longer to cook). Transfer brownie batter to loaf pan and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean. Allow the brownies to cool in the pan completely before slicing into brownie bars.