Ken Wingard’s Home & Family Holiday Garland
- Print your sentiments or milestones for the year
- Cut into strips
- Double fold each end of strip and cut with a "V"
- Glue banner onto a barrette
- Coat with spray glue
- Add glitter
- Paint pre-made mini-frames silver
- Add black and white family photos
General Garland Tips:
- Add snow frosted boughs into garland for extra fullness
- Add glue and clear glitter to branches from the yard and add in to create wintery effect
- Use a mixture of blue, silver and clear ornaments
- Use battery-powered lights
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.