Ken Wingard's DIY Easter Nest Wreath
- Spanish moss
- Green moss
- A few twigs
- Eggs - real, dyed, plastic, what ever you want
- Plain Wreath - grapevine, green, or ribbon covered
- Take a handful of the Spanish moss and form into a ball. Mold it into a bowl shape.
- Spray with spray adhesive and continue working into a nest.
- Line with a small bit of green moss using glue to hold it in place.
- Add a few twigs and feathers, poking in here and there.
- Add real or artificial eggs, held in place with glue.
- Attach to wreath using a bent piece of wire.