Ken Wingard's DIY Customized Plant Stand
- 2 2X4's 24" long
- 2 2x4's 48" long
- 2 2x4’s 37 ½" long
- 1 1x12 44" long
- 2 7x5" brackets
- 2 9x11" brackets
- ¼x½" trim that's 48" long
- Decorative Hook
- 12" square of plywood
- Build out frame of plant stand by creating a rectangular frame from 2x4’s.
- Add frame to base with nail gun.
- Attach decorative brackets to the base and top of frame.
- Install your decorative hook in the center of the frame.
- Create custom sign on 12” square of plywood and place between the decorative brackets on top.
- Bang your decorative plant.
Make sure you visit Ken Wingard at: http://www.kennethwingard.com