Ken Wingard’s DIY Book Lamp
- An in-expensive single rod lamp
- Second hand books equaling height of lamp
- Screw Driver
- Mark each book on the cover in the same location.
- Drill thru each book separately using a bit slightly larger than the rod of -the lamp.
- Remove the shade and socket from the lamp.
- Slide books over rod and down to base, repeat with all books.
- Re-connect socket to lamp.
- Add Shade.
Visit Ken Wingard at www.KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.