Jessie Jane's DIY Summer Totes
- Freezer paper (from the supermarket)
- Fabric Paint
- Inexpensive canvas bag
- Draw your design on a piece of freezer paper or cut it down to an 8.5" X 11" and tape it to another sheet of paper and print out a design on your computer. Make sure you draw on the matte side.
- Cut out your design and place the shiny side down on your canvas.
- Iron the shiny side down until it melts. Cover everything with fabric paint.
- Let dry and remove freezer paper.
For more projects from creative expert Jessie Jane, check out lilyshop.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.