What you need:
- Denim cutoffs or jean shorts
- 2 feet of lace or crochet trim
- A needle and white thread OR fabric glue OR transfer bonding tape
- Cut a triangle out of the sides of your shorts directly on the seam.
- Cut out a piece of that fits your triangle with an overlap of about ½".
- Now pin the lace in place on top of the denim where the triangle cut-out is.
- Thread your needle and carefully hand sew or glue your lace to your shorts.
TIP: You can do this with fabric glue as well, but it lasts longer with needle and thread.
To get more projects from lifestyle expert Jessie Jane, check out
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at