Jessie Jane's DIY Chocolate Legos
What you need:
Colored Candy Melts or chocolate chips
• Vegetable Shortening • Food Coloring • Lego Molds • Scraper • Sheet pan Instructions:
- Melt your candy melts in a glass bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted. Be careful not to over-heat. (If using non-tempered chocolate you must melt in a double boiler)
- If you add food coloring into your candy melts you must add 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable shortening to smooth out your colored chocolate.
- Pour your chocolate into your lego molds and place on a sheet pan. Using a scraper, scrape off any excess chocolate into your bowl.
- Carefully pound your sheet pan with your molds on the counter so the bubbles rise to the top.
- You will do this repeatedly for 1-2 minutes until all bubbles are gone.
- Refrigerate molds for 30 minutes to 1 hour before removing legos.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.