1. Take your wooden utensils and draw in pencil the design you would like to be permanently imprinted into your wood. If you lack creativity and imagination you can find great design templates online.
2. Using your wood burning tool, carefully burn design into wood.
3. If you would like to add color for an extra design feature, dip the ends of your utensil handles in paint or cover in wash tape.
4. Rub into/onto your utensils the wood oil. Because you have "engraved" the wood you have created a more porous surface. Coating them in a protective oil will prevent food contamination and germs.
5. Take your ribbon and tie together all pretty like to give to your friend.
Check out more fun projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page