1. When picking your wooden tabletop, make sure the round covers your fire pit hole.
2. You can paint/stain the top to whatever color matches your outdoor décor.
3. Once your stain/paint has dried, you can add the game outline.
4. Make sure your squares are big enough to hold whatever your game piece might be
(mason jar caps, actual checkers/chess pieces, etc.)
5. Tape off your stencil and paint the board
6. Peel back tape to reveal finished board
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page