DIY T-Shirt Canvases
- Your Favorite T-Shirt
- Stretched Art Canvas (Size Depends On T-Shirt)
- Staple Gun/Glue Gun
- Picture Hooks/Thumb Tacks
- Based on rough measurements of the t-shirt design, choose an appropriately sized canvas (Prepared canvas can be found at your local art store.)
- Put the canvas inside the shirt. Move the shirt around so the graphic is centered/where you want it on the canvas.
- Carefully and snugly wrap the excess t-shirt fabric around canvas.
- (Optional: tape down fabric around the corners in back of the canvas to make stapling easier.)
- Staple fabric to the inside edges of the canvas. (Start at top center of canvas.)
- Staple along the entire back of canvas in 1-inch intervals.
- Take off masking tape and use scissors to cut off the excess t-shirt fabric.
- Staple down remaining fabric.
- Hang on wall using picture hooks or thumbtacks!
**Note- You can buy stretched, blank canvases at your local art store. You can also buy them in bulk! Pricing depends on size and can range from $5.00 to $20.00.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.