DIY Priority Cork Board
- Cork board material (Squares or Roll. As seen: 14”x14” squares)
- Large decorative frame
- Gold spray paint
- Black spray paint
- Glue (hot glue gun with glue sticks)
- Push pins
- Plastic darts (small)
- Spray adhesive
- Glitter (loose and pourable)
- Blue painter’s tape
- Card stock
1. Cut the four cork board pieces in the shape of a circle. (You can do this on one board and use it as a template for the three other boards)
2. Cut four smaller circle pieces out of the card stock. You will use these as the template for the bulls-eye. You only need to cut one quarter of each circle.
3. Lay out your template on the first board.
4. Mark in pencil where you will want these placed.
5. Spray the back of the cardstock lightly with spray adhesive and set it into place on the cork board.
6. Use any stencils you might want to use as well and set them in place.
7. In a well-ventilated area, spray the boards with either gold spray paint or black spray paint, according to your preference.
8. Remove the card stock and stencils immediately.
9. Do the same on all four boards so that when they come together, they create a circle.
10. Add these four boards to your main frame using hot glue. You can use the cardboard backing that comes in the frame, or use a foam core board as your backing.
11. Display your cork board proudly and add any to-do’s, pictures, or anything that you would like!
12. DARTS: Coat all sides of the dart in spray adhesive (you just need a little spray so you should be able to do this inside your house)
13. Sprinkle glitter on all sides of the dart.
14. Set aside to dry (at least 24 hours)
15. Get organized and look cute while doing it.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest page