- 4X4 natural craft jewelry boxes
- photos printed to 4X4 by Shutterfly
- spray glue.
- Spray the back of the photo with spray glue and affix to the top of the box lid.
- Allow to dry for 5-10min. - We had custom monogramed cookies made by Clearly Cookies (contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org,) to place inside of each box.
- Stack the boxes so they look like a wedding cake- we did 5 boxes wide by 5 boxes long by 3 boxes high for the bottom layer and worked up from there to accommodate our 170 boxes. - Tie off each layer of the "cake" with ribbon; we used ribbon from Save On Crafts.com.
Visit Jessie Jane online for more great crafts at lilyshop.com.