1. Take your wood round & screw your handle to the middle of the wood round
2. Take the silk flowers of your choice, trim the stems down a little bit, then proceed to staple the flowers down to the wood round. Then keep some with stems on to get some height
3. Put as many as you’d like, the more the better though, this way it will really look like a flower planter
4. To keep the lid level, you’ll need to put support blocks on the top inside of the barrel
5. Use about 3-4 wood blocks & screw them in along the inside of the barrel
6. Store all of your garden supplies inside the barrel & you’re good to go!