DIY Napkin Rings
- 20 gauge wire
- Needle nose pliers
- PVC Pipe (or any round like a spice container)
- Raw stones
1) Take your pvc pipe and start wrapping the craft wire around it.
2) Add your precious gem by wrapping the wire around the gem to secure it into place.
3) You will need to wrap it both sideways and long ways for it to stay in place. -Tie (crimp) off the ends
4) Continue to wrap the wire around so that the ring is complete.
5) Remove the pvc pipe and replace with a napkin
6) Set the napkin on the elegant table setting and voila!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page