DIY Knot Pillows
- (2) Pairs of tights
- Pillow Stuffing
- Safety Pins
- Needle & Thread
1. Fill tights with pillow stuffing keeping similar size for each.
2. Pin both pairs of tights together at center.
3. Arrange legs in a cross pattern.
4. Work in a counter clockwise direction. Starting at the top bend each piece over each other.
5. Take end on the right hand side and tuck under the loop formed at the top.
6. Tighten all four strands to form first knot.
7. After the first knot reverse the direction.
8. Repeat steps 4-6 in clockwise direction.
9. Tighten again to form second knot.
10. Pin each loose end piece to bottom of pillow.
11. Once satisfied with shape of pillow sew into place.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterst Page