1. Take the contact paper and measure the top of your cooler where you would like to add the paper.
2. Use the craft knife to cut the contact paper where it needs to be cut.
3. Take the backing off the self-adhesive contact paper and lay it on the cooler. Be sure to get out any bubbles that accumulate between the surface of the cooler and the contact paper.
4. Use the craft knife to cut off any excess.
5. Measure the inside of your cooler. If the inside of the cooler has an angled interior, measure it down a few inches where you would like your tray to sit.
6. Cut that measurement out of foam core.
7. Take the top of your Mason jar and set it aside. Use the glass part of the Mason jar to use as a template on the foam core to cut six holes where you would like your ice cream to sit.
8. Using your craft knife, cut out the holes.
9. On both sides of the holes, make a small slit just a little bit wider than your ribbon.
10. Insert ribbon into the slits on both sides of the holes. Tie a knot on the back side of the foam core. These will be your handles.
11. On the outside of the cooler, add pieces of Velcro where you would like to hold your plates. Cut ribbon that same size and add to the Velcro so that the plates sit on the outside of the cooler.
12. Do the same process for your utensils on the inside of the cooler.
13. Fill your mason jars with ice cream and toppings.
14. Add personalized labels to the mason jars
15. Insert the mason jars into the foam core, securing them in place by using the lid to screw
them on tightly.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page