1. Cut four 4x4x8 legs at 16 inches.
2. Apply wood glue to legs and attach to corner of ¾ inch plywood
3. Drill the legs to secure them to plywood.
4. Repeat this for all four legs
5. Cut all of the hardware off of your hockey sticks using a miter saw (you can also use a hacksaw)
6. Lay out your hockey sticks diagonally on the plywood. If you don’t have enough hockey sticks, you can put wood in between.
7. Use concrete adhesive to secure plastic hockey sticks to wood, and a nail gun to secure the wooden hockey sticks.
8. Cut off all wood and hockey stick edges sticking out using a circular saw
9. Add casing around table with wood 1x4x8. You will need to cut 45 degree angles so that the pieces fit perfectly.