1) Cut tops and bottoms off of pumpkins using a serrated knife
2) Glue 4 pumpkins on top of each other placing the biggest pumpkin on bottom. Position pumpkins at a curve to mimic a clenched hand.
3) Repeat step to create 3 additional fingers (4 in total)
4) Repeat same technique to make thumb but only using 3 pumpkins
5) Spray paint black
6) Let dry
7) Take 2 1x4 and align the sides (long ways) together, making an “L” shape. Screw together
9) Take your first set of 1x4’s and screw them to the top of the plywood round board.
10) Repeat step about 3 feet away
11) Connect both vertical boards by laying a 1x4 piece wood board along the top of the two boards and screw in place.
12) Screw in the four fingers along the side of one of the vertical boards.
13) Repeat step with the thumb, but place it towards the top of the opposite vertical board.
1) ake end of pvc pipe and screw it to the hula-hoop
2) Continue adding hula hoops and screwing them along the pvc pipe, about 1 ½ feet apart, until you reach the end of pvc pipe.
3) Add three other pvc pipes inside hula-hoop structure, equal spaces apart.
4) Attach hula-hoop structure to wall using two nails
5) Cover structure with fur and secure using safety pins and/or zip ties
6) Move hand in front of arm and also cover that with fur. Secure in place
1) Draw face on foam core
2) Paint face and add fur if needed
3) Place on wall
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page