1) Lay out 5 frisbees evenly on the 1/2” plywood to figure out spacing. Because frisbees come in different diameters, this will depend on your specific discs.
2) Evenly place the 6 2x2’s between frisbees using a yard stick to insure everything is even and mark with a pencil. Make sure that your first and last 2x2 line up with the edge of the plywood
3) Remove frisbees and affix 2x2’s using wood glue and a nail gun or screws
4) Using your previous placement of frisbees, draw a grid on the 1/4” plywood marking where the center of each frisbee will land. Remember that your frisbees will touch when they are stacked vertically and will have space between them horizontally and make your marks accordingly.
5) Using the hole sale, drill a hole where the center of each frisbee will land.
6) Attach 1/4” plywood to the 2x2’s that you previously attached to the 1/2’ plywood using wood glue and a nail gun or screws.
7) Create the legs by gluing and nailing two 1x3’s to the center of each half round.
8) Attach legs to side of game board using glue and nail gun or screws.
9) Attach the remaining 1x3 to the bottom of the game board using two hinges on the back.
10) Use Velcro dots on the front of the hinged board and game board board body to act as a closure.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page