DIY Garland Porchscape
- Sand paper
- Outdoor Sealer
- 4 ribbon varieties
- Pipe Cleaners (coordinating colors)
- Hot glue gun
1) Gather 8 inches of deco Mesh and bunch together holding secure with your thumb and index finger.
2) Secure deco mesh with pipe cleaner to garland form.
3) Alternate your colors so that your porchscape isn’t one color scheme.
4) Continue gathering and securing all the way to the end of the garland form. · Don’t be afraid to make it full.
5) At the end of the garland, turn ribbon around and apply a second layer.
6) Using wire secure hanging pieces
7) Secure garland porchscape with nails
8) Place a larger statement hanging piece on the door to tie project together
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page