DIY Frozen Castle out of Cardboard
- Cardboard box
- Shipping tubes
- Glitter glue
- Sticker glue craft foam
- Mod podge
- Plastic soda bottle
- Yarn & String
1) Make a hole at the top of the drawbridge door and at the top of the cut out door or either side. Two holes on the actual house on the outside of the cut out door corners and two holes on the door that falls to the ground.
2) Tie a piece of yarn on either side to create a drawbridge look. Make sure the knots are extra large so they don’t pull through the holes.
3) Decorate the outside of the castle with sparkly foam paper, or whatever color you wish. Cut out bricks and stick on the front and sided of the turrets.
4) Create a cone shape with the foam paper for the top of the turrets.
5) Layer shingles of foam paper on the roof.
6) Finishing touches – cut out snow along both side of the rooftop with white foam paper.
*OPTIONAL: Make a crown for the princess!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page