DIY Fringe Necklaces with Jessie Jane
• Necklace chain with clasp
• Epoxy 6000 • Fringe trim or metal fringe • Fabric scissors Recipe:
- Lay out your fringe and using a ruler determine how long you want your fringe to be. I make mine 7".
- Cut the bottom thread off your trim. It's manufactured this way to stay on the roll but you just cut along the bottom releasing all the fringe pieces.
- Lay out your chain link necklace and measure from end to center where your fringe will be placed.
- Glue along the center of the chain and place the fringe down in the middle. Let dry for 1 hour. Completely dry overnight.
- If making the chain link fringe you will need to buy chain fringe in the jewelry aisle. Using jump hooks, simply attach the chain to your existing necklace with needle nose pliers.
*Make sure your necklace chain is completely flat and all links are facing the same direction when gluing.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.