1) Paint your fabric chair with a generous amount dark colored satin acrylic paint using criss cross strokes to create a natural un-even look.
2) Paint a lighter acrylic paint over dark layer again using criss cross strokes to create a natural un-even look.
3) Let dry completely
4) Paint final coat of light acrylic paint to areas that will get the most use (arms, seat, etc)
5) Add upholstery tacks around arms but using fabric glue to hold in place.
6) Optional: Stain chair legs to match leather and color of flooring
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page