DIY Dining Picnic Tables
- Ten (10) 2”x4” planks cut to your desired length
- Water-based wood stain
- Paint for legs (spray paint works best)
- Picnic table kit
1. Pick out the paint you would like for your table legs, and spray all sides of your legs.
Leave ample amount of time to dry based on the manufacturer’s suggestion on the
spray paint can.
2. Cut the length of the table top (or have a hardware store cut the 2x4’s for you).
3. Stain the 2x4’s and set aside to dry.
4. Attach the legs to the table top and table center according to the manufacturer’s
5. Voila! Set the dining table in your home and invite over friends and family to enjoy!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest page