1. Take the garden hanging basket and remove the filler and excess chains.
2. In a well-ventilated area, spray the basket chrome silver. Set aside to dry.
3. Once dry, add your garland to the top and each part of the basket until the entire structure is covered. The garland is made out of wire so you can attach it all over the structure, and manipulate it to make it look perfect.
4. Take your hanging bead curtains and attach them at various places where you would like them to hang down.
5. Take your picture hangers and hang the basket on one side and attach it to your light fixture on the other side.
6. Voila! Enjoy your gorgeous new chandelier!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page