DIY Couch Table
- Jig Saw
- Nail Gun
- Wood Glue
- White Chalk Paint
- Paint Brush/Roller
1. Measure the height of your couch to see what fits with your body and with your couch. You don’t want this too big or too small or too high or too low.
2. Cut your wood pieces, or have them cut at the hardware store according to our cut list provided.
3. Assemble the structure starting at the bottom using wood glue and reinforcing with a nail gun and nails.
4. Completely paint the structure and set aside to dry.
5. Take sandpaper and sand back parts of the edges, top, middle, etc. to create a shabby-chic or distressed look.
6. Add the galvanized drawers to the back side of the structure. Attach the drawers with glue and screws.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page